Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Deck of Cards Workout

So I am actually stealing this from Bob Harper. Watching this week's Biggest Loser he used a deck of cards for last chance workout. As I was watching a lightbulb went off this is a great travel workout.

Here is what you need...
1 deck of cards
Will to try, push, succeed.

So take out the Jokers, now face cards are worth 10 and aces are worth 11. You assign burpees to one suit, squats to another suit, thrusters (chair lifts) to another, and pushups to the last suit. Now shuffle the deck and get started. No stopping just flip over the first card and get moving. Example is 10 of spades so if you assigned spades pushups, you do 10 pushups. Keep going until the last card.
Enjoy I can't wait to try this.

Feisty Mama
Sent from my HTC One X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...