Thursday, October 8, 2015

Day 8 - Purple

31 Days of blogging for just 5 minutes, nothing fancy, no editing, just writing, sharing, remembering, logging, loving.


I have to admit today's word had me stumped, PURPLE? Where does one go with that, my purple bruise looks better today, I love the color purple, the sky is a really cool pink purple color? I mean really???? Well while I was thinking about it, the March of Dimes had my back. I received a really cool email from them titled, "Who will you Post Purple for?." The idea is to take a minute to jot a note, a memory, a wish or a hope about a moment that was unforgettable, if you are a parent/grandparent the moment you found out you were going to be, was probably pretty unforgettable. The moment you found out the sex, or that you were having multiples, the moment you went into labor, saw that tiny face for the first time, maybe even had to say goodbye all too soon those were all pretty unforgetable. The March of Dimes is an organization I truly believe in, healthy moms, healthy babies and less and less premature birth.  Please go to the link below and share your PURPLE POST. I shared mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...