Thursday, September 8, 2011

The 5 Things You Should Say to Your Spouse Each Day

So I have been following this blog and podcast called Stay Happily Married, I can't remember who recommended it but I love it. And although this episode is old I just listened to it today while at the gym and had to share.  The link is below to the transcript but if you go on itunes you can download it for free.
To make life easier though here are the 5 things...
  1. Say I love you
  2. I’m so lucky (telling your spouse you are so lucky to be with them or have them in your life)
  3. You look beautiful/handsome
  4. I value your wisdom/opinions, I respect you
  5. Compliment them on a strength
Transcript Link http://stayhappilymarried.com/files/2010/07/07062010-The-Five-Things-You-Should-Say-to-Your-Spouse-Each-Day.pdf

Such good advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...