Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bountiful Baskets

So I have been participating in Bountiful Baskets and want to make sure all my blogger friends know about this fantastic coop. You get 50% fruit and 50% vegetables all for a great price. You are not buying them so to speak though you are contributing and you get a lot and some stuff you might not normally buy but is so fun to find recipes for and try.
This week in my regular basket I received sweet potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, grape tomatoes, asparagus, grapefruit, oranges, bananas, pineapple, and pears. So wonderful.
Then I added an extra veggie pack this week that was Italian themed and it had lemons, yellow onions, red onions, green onions, eggplant, zucchini, garlic, parsley, and three other herbs I am still trying to distinguish!
I am so excited to add all of this to our everyday diet and try some new things. I will share any recipes I try that are new and delicious and if you have any that you want to share please do.
If you haven't tried Bountiful Baskets please check out their website and place your contribution for a basket. www.Bountifulbaskets.org
YUMMY
Sent from my Blackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...