Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Karma


I love this and there are some days I need the reminder more than once, I am human after all.

What goes around comes around. So I keep my circle positive, I do not seek revenge because I know those who are selfish, conniving, deceitful, and scheming will burn their own bridge. Nothing good comes from bad behavior. I say what I mean and don’t take others actions personally, the battle they are fighting isn’t with me it is their own. I will not smile when they fail I will be reminded that their failure was a direct result of their own actions.
Say good words. Think good thoughts. Do good deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...