Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Getting To Know Me

This blog title sounds familiar.....oh well here goes nothing, my sister sent me a chain email yesterday and I thought it would be fun to post the answers to my blog instead of send it forward to be lost in junk mail.

1. What color are your socks right now?   Invisible
2.  What are you listening to right now? Air conditioner
3.  What was the last thing you ate?   Bagel Thin
4.  Can you drive a stick shift?  Nope
5.  Last person you spoke to on the phone? Wes Feist
6.  Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep for sure
7.  How old are you today?  30
8.  What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Motocross, football
9.  What is your favorite drink? Bud Light Chelada
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yeah
11. Favorite food? Tacos
12. What is the last movie you watched? Rio
13. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
14. How do you vent? I am a cry baby
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Strawberry Shortcake Doll
16. What is your favorite season? Fall
17. Cherries or Blueberries? Both
18. Living situation?  House
19. When was the last time you cried? Watching the news this morning
20. What is on the floor of your closet right now?  Shoes
21. What did you do last night? Cooked dinner, vacuumed house, did laundry
22. What are you most afraid of? Dying
23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? plain
24. Favorite dog breed? mutt
25. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
26. How many states have you lived in? 1
27. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds 
28. What is your favorite flower?  I don’t have a favorite

Well now you know a little more about me, nothing too extravagent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...