Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 10 - A time when you felt unstoppable



This might sound completely crazy but anytime when my girls were infants to age 3 and I went shopping with them just the three of us. I knew it was crazy to take two 1 year olds shopping but it was always a challenge and I always met it head-on. I loved it the looks I would get from fellow shoppers when I had a grocery cart with two infant seats and it was full of groceries too. I didn’t always enjoy it but I always planned it well in advance so I was never in there when it was time for a feeding it was usually nap time and I had two girls who could and still can sleep through just about anything. For instance they grew up around motorcycles and they could fall asleep in the middle of a motocross track bikes going for broke and fans cheering wildly. They were those kids sound asleep on my back in their carrier without a care in the world. I loved those moments and still love those moments I feel unstoppable as a mom, because I know that no matter what I will always fight for what is best for my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...