Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 13 - An epiphany you had this summer

That it is never too late to do something you want to do. Go after your dreams and make what you want a reality. This summer saw me change jobs, while the circumstances were what I may have hoped for a misunderstanding sent me looking for a new job and I am thankful that it all happened. I was in the same position for 8 years an entry level position and I would have been there forever as I was never pushed to go after my dreams. Well my current job is probably not what I want to do for the rest of my life, I am enjoying it and enjoying very much the women I am working with they are all so kind and genuine. The environment is great and I don’t come to work stressed out I come to work get my work done and go home, any stress I have is usually money or schoolwork. I learned this summer that I can go after my dreams of being an elementary teacher, each day is a new day, you can’t convince everyone you are a good person all that matters is that you are, and that it will all work itself out. I will make it to the end of my life whenever that is just like everyone else will and it is all about the adventure I am on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...