Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Land of Stories

There is no secret I love books, and since our girls were infants we try really hard to read a book before bed.  Yes, they can read themselves but they both still like it when I read a book to them, and since they are older we can ready chapter books, 1 or 2 chapters a night. We have definitely read some great books, we have also started a couple of books and not finished because as a family we were BORED!! However the week before school got out we finished the book "The Land of Stories; The Wishing Spell" by Chris Colfer. You may recognize this name from Glee however as I have never watched the show I had no clue who he was.  His acting may be good but his story telling skills are phenomenal, you have to read this book.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...