Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sanuks

Yep had no clue what these were or how you pronounced them until this summer but I can tell you there will be more pairs of them in my closet in the future. Apparently these are a little expensive however I really don’t like spending money on shoes, clothes and the like so I got mine at Ross for well dirt cheap. These shoes are known for their comfort, their soles are made out of yoga mats. And I can tell you I wish they made running shoes and just about every other shoe I own with yoga mat soles. LOVE THEM!! This pair I bought simply because they were brown and red not a color combo you find in shoes very often and I love the stripes on them one of my favorite things for sure. If you see a pair of these shoes I recommend you buy them you won’t regret it I promise. 

Sanuk Yoga Spree Funk Red/stripes 5 Womens Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...