Thursday, September 24, 2015

Growth

This night I love it and hate it, getting the girls school pictures makes me sad every time I love their pictures goofy,  kind of bad, smiling,  bad hair,  I keep them thankfully we haven't had them so bad I had to return them I love them. I look through them as I put the new year in there they have grown so much. I cry as I beam with pride at the young ladies they are becoming the soon to be teenagers. I cry because I know that the next year will go by in the blink of an eye and they will be even bigger. I cry because I am a mom and that is what we do. Thankful every day that God made me a mom and put me on this journey.  Blessed 

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 mini, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...