Text My Journal Blog
I love having prompts for each day, it helps me get going back into my writing and gives me food for thought.
I am picking up from yesterday when I found them so here you go
- Sight - that I can see my children and watch them grow
- Sound - the crickets at night, it is calming and reminds me that I am a small part of a big world
- Smell - Smell of fall, apple pie, cinnamon, fireplaces, cozy
- Taste - I am thankful I can taste everything, but this time of year, stew and chili love cold weather food
- Touch - my husband, I love wrapping my arms around him