Text My Journal Blog
I love having prompts for each day, it helps me get going back into my writing and gives me food for thought.
I am picking up from yesterday when I found them so here you go
27. Pick a word to focus on for the next 7 days. Write it somewhere you’ll see it. Make a list of ways you can add the essence of this word into your daily routine.
So my word is HAPPY, and I instantly thought of Little Miss Sunshine. Yes, she is old school and I love her she always makes me smile. I have printed several little versions of her and wrote the word happy next to them, and am placing them were I will see her daily (on my desk, in my planner, bathroom mirror, on the fridge, etc).
28. Make a list of five things you’re grateful for – one for each sense: sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.
Five things I am grateful for...
- Sight - that I can see my children and watch them grow
- Sound - the crickets at night, it is calming and reminds me that I am a small part of a big world
- Smell - Smell of fall, apple pie, cinnamon, fireplaces, cozy
- Taste - I am thankful I can taste everything, but this time of year, stew and chili love cold weather food
- Touch - my husband, I love wrapping my arms around him