Monday, October 16, 2017

Monday Monday Monday

Ugh, what a day I am going to lay it all out and leave it for the man upstairs to help me sort out.

So it wasn't terrible none of it is earth shattering or movie worthy. 

First, a kid with one class that is kicking her butt, I am trying not to worry about this too much as it is just the start of freshman year and I know there is a lot going on. 

Second, a kid who forgot my golden rule of never ever argue over text or email. Arguing is always done best in person. High school girl drama be damned, I swear it might actually kill me the second time around. I knew when I had girls this could go one of two ways then I twin girls. One is so confident in herself that she says what she feels and there are no grey areas. The other is a little more unsure but guarded about what she says. This too shall pass. 

Third, is all little stuff a gazillion flies in my house, the lady that made me sit at the crosswalk for 7 minutes while she explained to her child about crossing, and the lady who slammed on her brakes to turn with no blinker. 

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

Green

 Linking up to Five Minute Friday , this week's prompt is Green So many meanings one tiny five letter word, perfect for Five Minute Frid...