Monday, September 25, 2017

When do you feel content?

Hi, funny all day I have been thinking about doing a live video, but hiding behind my keyboard always sounds better. I found one of my favorite sites, "Text My Journal" and the post prompt for today is the title of this post. 

So when do I feel most content, well that seems almost too easy. On a Sunday, after grocery shopping and housecleaning on Saturday. I love getting to sleep in with my family, get up and make breakfast while drinking coffee in my PJ's. Then an afternoon of football, or getting firewood, or anything that isn't a house chore. That is content just hanging out with my family enjoying moments together because I know they are becoming fewer and fewer. 

When are you the most content?? Let me know in the comments. 

~Mama Feist


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...