Monday, November 21, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness

So November started this year again with the posts on Facebook, you are supposed to post every day what you are thankful for, for the whole month well I am not on there every day so I figured that was a fruitless promise but I can name stuff every day I am thankful for I am just going to do it all at once, so here we go...
  1. For my mom, without her who knows who would be watching my kids after school or what kind of mischief they would be getting into, Thank you Mom I know I don’t say it enough
  2. For my dad, he is silent strength, he really is a big teddy bear when it comes to me and my sister and even though some might say we are spoiled he has taught us great lessons too.
  3. For Ms. Hanson (Burke), you were an amazing teacher who encouraged me, I pray that my girls are blessed with at least one teacher who is as amazing and engaging and driven as you were.  If every teacher loved teaching and children as much as you did the world would be a better place
  4. God because even though things happen that I don’t understand and I get angry at him for not explaining the why He still loves me
  5. My Maternal Grandparents for all the wonderful memories, growing gardens, climbing trees, sailing with Christopher Columbus.
  6. My friend Jen because without her I wouldn’t have seen some of the things I have seen and I wouldn’t be who I am today
  7. Family because even though they are crazy most of the time I love them all the time
  8. For my forever friend Molly L – you are an amazing woman I am so glad God blessed me with you as a friend
  9. For my sister – Although we don’t always see eye to eye, I know she has my back whenever I need it and that nothing would ever get between us. Love you Heather
  10. For my forever friend Amanda – I have been praying for you and will continue to do so, you remind me of my blessings and that I shouldn’t take things for granted. Your prayers are going to be answered and I can’t wait to celebrate with you!
  11. Veterans, thank you for serving your country and fighting for our freedom
  12. For all my Rossiter Girls, we have been friends since elementary school and you are all so special to me, not many are blessed enough to meet their best friends in elementary school but I was and I am forever thankful.
  13. My Paternal Grandparents for showing me hard work does pay off I have heard your stories I get it.
  14. For Date Nights, they are still needed even though we are married they bring us closer and allow for some adult time! Whoever invented these Thank You!!
  15. My husband, because today is our 11 year dating anniversary and I can’t imagine my life without him!!
  16. For my oldest yet littlest girl Kaleigh, K Bug you have been a fighter from the beginning and are one amazing little girl.  Defenately my little tomboy you seem to take that term to a whole other level some days, I will probably argue with you about clothing for the at least the next 10 years but telling the truth you amaze me by how much self confidence you already possess.  I love you so much!
  17. For my youngest and taller girl Lauryn, you are so independent and already show that you are not a follower you are ok with what you are doing in life, you have the biggest heart and I can already tell you wear it on your sleeve.  You will do great things with that spirit of yours, and I can’t wait to see what the world has in store for you. I Love you Lauryn!!
  18. For fellow bloggers, you inspire, encourage and motivate me to write better and share openly
  19. For my Auntie title, I had my two babies at once and sometimes feel like I missed out on the baby stage because I think I got through in a sleep deprived coma, but my niece and nephew provide lots of opportunities for cuddles and thankfully my sister doesn’t seem to mind sharing J
  20. Hallmark Channel, this past weekend I did some shopping and lots of housework but I also got to spend some time sitting on the couch enjoying Christmas movies with my girls.
  21. Thankful for work, there are so many people out there that are searching hard to find a job and I have a job, and a great one at that.
  22. For an oven, I know sounds so simple but after going through a baking hiatus I have rediscovered my love of baking and I would be lost without my oven
  23. Thankful for the extra couple of days I get to spend with my kids because of the holidays and no school and no work
  24. Thankful for the memories my kids are capturing while we are gathered with family today
  25. Black Friday sales because even if I don’t buy anything sometimes it is fun to go out and enjoy the craziness
  26. Patience, as the plaque in my kitchen says “Grant me Patience to deal with my Blessings” AMEN
  27. Great coworkers, I work in a relativily small office there are only 11 of us and my coworkers really are great
  28. For my forever friend BreeAnn you are an inspiration to my creativity
  29. To have a house, a roof over my head is something I believe I have always taken for granted but over the last couple of years with everything that has happened in the US I am really thankful to have a roof over my head someplace to call home and spend time with my family and make memories
  30. The month of November, I love the month of November it is that month right before crazy hits that we get to slow down just a little and enjoy spending time together as a family.

What are you thankful for this month or this year?? Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...