Thursday, April 19, 2012

Too Many Eggs

I bet you think I forgot about my Easter post? Well no such luck I have just been so busy I haven't gotten a chance to write it. Easter is still fun at our house the Easter Bunny still lives here! I agree that Easter is not all about the bunny but in a day and age when kids are growing up too fast I want them to remember our family traditions and all the fun we had at holidays. So that being said we started the morning off at 4:30am! Oh yes my kids actually thought their get up early plan would fly oh heck no not in our house it was a quick get back in bed and after a couple of giggles they fell back asleep until 8am, much better for this mama bear. They had to follow the clues to find their baskets which were hidden in the master bath shower :) so fun! Then it was breakfast and showers and off to my parents for another egg hunt because one can never find too many eggs. Then to East Helena for another egg hunt where they both got a little money and some prizes. Off to Nana and Papas house for some more Easter fun. Then to my gma's house for lunch/dinner and another egg hunt. I am starting to think maybe kids can find one too many eggs. :) Well after all that fun we headed to Shane's mom house so we could spend our Easter evening the way we have for the last 9 years visiting with his gma. It was a nice end to the day and I know she loved every minute of it.
Well that was our Easter how was Easter and did you make wonderful family memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...