Thursday, April 26, 2012

You're Gonna Miss This


 


Wow so as I am in a stressed state because my OCD is officially taking over and I am not sure how much longer I can handle the stress that is building a garage, having two girls sharing a room when they have outgrown this stage (we are not the Duggers we can't share space well, and the space they are sharing is the size of the Dugger closet), and all the clutter that comes from living. There are only so many places I can hide things in!

This song came on the radio and reminded me that I better slow down. I remember my mom practically begging my dad to build on to our 3 bedroom 1 bath house growing up and he would always say no. Well now that my parents are empty nesters (ignore the fact that my mom watches her 4 grandkids during the week) their house is the perfect size for them. My house isn't huge but truth be told I love it because I would rather spend my time hanging out with my family than cleaning. Domestic goddess I am not :) Well I hope you enjoy my song link up and I hope it inspires you to enjoy the moment wherever you are, slow down and enjoy.




 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...