Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 28 - Looking Forward To...

 
I am looking forward to so much giving our girls their own rooms, they have always shared a room so I am looking forward to and dreading this bittersweet moment as it will be sad for momma as they are just getting so big and growing so quickly, I am also looking forward to a mini vaca with my husband this summer when we head up to Big Sky to work the race but with no kiddos in tow it will be a little retreat for us. Another vaca this summer is our now annual trip to Pipestone with friends, the girls have been talking about this since last summer when we were on our way home from the 1st annual trip, they love hanging out with their friends and riding their dirt bikes and just relaxing, it will be wonderful.
So many things to look forward to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...