Sunday, March 15, 2015

Plan

Joining Five Minute Friday over at Heading Home

We write for five minutes, whatever is on your heart, no editing, no planning just writing

Ready

Set

GO!!!

I always had a plan, finish high school and go to college, my degree of choice Elementary Education. I have wanted to be a teacher as most of you have read on here since I was in 3rd grade. I had a plan it is true, however I didn't follow through with my plan, I paused, then stopped, and am now starting back up. It will be good I know it will, however my plans always seem to be changing and sometimes I get overwhelmed and just sad at how my plans changed and how things could have been so different if I would have stuck with my plan.  You see if I would have gone to college with all my friends I would probably have broken up with that boyfriend long before I did, I would probably have the degree I long so deeply for.  Then again I probably wouldn't have met the man I love calling my husband, I definitely wouldn't have the two girls that we were blessed with, and I wouldn't have had all the adventures we have had this far in life.  Looking back sometimes even the most well intentioned plans change direction or just plain get broken and that is OK. I pray everyone looks back with no regrets, because although I had a plan, my plan was changed by life and I wouldn't change my life for anything in the world. Still living with no regrets.

Stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...