Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Book Review: 365 Pocket Morning Prayers


Image result for 365 pocket morning prayers

WOW....beautiful. This book comes all enclosed in this baby/robin blue soft leather cover. It is small and would easily fit in your purse. The book walks you through each day, short and simple message. I love how easy it is.

365 days, I have not read each of these yet, I love the guide in the back where you can search for a keyword and then just go to a prayer referencing that topic. I have a couple of pages dog-eared as I reference them often, good reminders. I love that I can carry this around, do it in the morning or at night or anytime I am feeling stressed really.  This book calms my nerves and has wonderful messages, good notes and the scripture references are the best. I usually store this next to my bible and can go between the two. I highly recommend.




**Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...