Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Book Review: Gratitude: A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal



Image result for gratitude a prayer and praise coloring journal


This book is simple, it is coloring, relaxing, scripture, and reminding one that there is so much to be grateful for.  In this world we live in we easily forget how much there is to be thankful for. God provides our necessities, we take them for granted.  This coloring journal provides you a place to be creative, and take some time to reflect on the good.

Gratitude is a wonderful book, the pages are wonderful, the scripture and quotes are appropriate and timely. I felt like I could browse around in it and I didn't have to color in order. Some pictures I have not finished, some I have not started, but it always has a place. I love the concept of coloring and journaling, but with twin daughters, a full-time job, a husband, family and well just a busy life I found it difficult to find time to color as much as I would have liked. My girls did get to do some coloring in this as well and they loved it too. The pictures are brought to life by you.

***Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...