Friday, February 5, 2021

Sunrise

I am back!! 

Not sure there is a better Five Minute Friday prompt for this post. The sunrise says "Here is a new day, another adventure, another chance, make the best of it, make memories"

We are in a sunrise of becoming empty nesters, neither of us is excited about this, we have loved being parents, loved spending time with our girls and their friends, gaining friends from kids sports and friends, it has been an adventure that we have cherished every moment of and lost ourselves in.  We are learning that our next adventure will be fabulous too, we truly do like each other, respect each other, have fun together and can't wait to see what the future holds for our girls and us. We are all growing in this new sunrise, and I can't wait to share the adventures!!


If you want to participate in Five Minute Friday you can by clicking here


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I am glad you are back to writing. What beautiful words about parenting! I love being a parent, but sometimes I think I am missing out on all the joy I could be experiencing, if that makes any sense. I think about the logistics part of it all the time, making sure they eat well, educated, and know the Lord. I think I forget to enjoy them! Thanks for the reminder. Blessings!

    Beth FMF #36

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have two adult kids who have gotten married and moved out. We have one kiddo left (alomost 13) and I can't help but think of how sad that day will be - but also exciting. We pour ourselves into our kids for 18 years. It is hard to let go, but so fun to watch them become who God created them to be. ~ Deanna @wisdomfromafather

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...