Thursday, January 19, 2012

My 5...

First THANK YOU to the people who ventured out to join me on this paying it forward. It is hard to commit to this stuff sometimes but so good for the soul.

The 5 people that I will be making something for are

  • Barb Feist Nutter
  • Tammy Heigh Swanby
  • Julie Feist
  • Ellen Nutter
  • Darlene Hindoien

I can't wait to get started but please note that if you don't receive anything right away there is a reason I am taking this challenge slowly because I want each and everything I make to mean something so that you pass that feeling on to the next person. I have until the end of 2012 to pay this forward but I promise it won't take me that long :)

I will update you as stuff goes out and is received because I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone and as I received some negative feedback please note that I am not posting this to get a pat on the back I am posting this to encourage everyone to take a little time out of life to give to someone else.

3 comments:

  1. Brooke, you are one beautiful lady on the inside as well as the outside. We love you. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Negative people give negative vibes. Don't need that in our lives-you do your thing and we will send out the good thoughts! No hurry, I have until the end of 2012 also? lol Looking forward to the race in Clancy this June. L&P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! You are up and running again-you go girl! L&P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...