Monday, January 9, 2012

Who will be my 5?

Pay it forward 2012

I will make something handmade for the first 5 people who comment on this status. You must in turn repost this (I'll check!), and make something for the first 5 people who comment on your status. The rules are it has to be made by you, and they must receive it before 2012 ends. It can be as simple as making a cup of tea, or sending them a piece of mail art, or a hand decorated cupcake.

 
So I saw the above post on a friends' wall on Facebook.  I entered into this last year, with the full intention of actually doing it however it didn’t work out so well. So I figured I would take it out of the Facebook world and try the blog world.  Here is the chance blog friend to get a one of a kind handmade item from yours truly.  Please leave me a message on my blog the first 5 people to do this will receive something handmade from me!  I love the idea behind this and because I am changing it up a little I ask that when you receive your handmade item you pass along the kindness and do something or make something for at least one other person.  Hearing about your adventures paying it forward will put a smile on my face so please share with me what your Pay It Forward was.

Let’s get started who will be my 5??

1 comment:

  1. Ok
    Feisty Mama you are on! Don't know what I'll Pay It Forward with, but will come up with something. L&P Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...