Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Angelman's Syndrome

If you read my blog you might have caught my post More Like You, it has a song that was written about Angelman's kids, they are amazing and I should know because my niece has Angelman's Syndrome, yep she really is an angel.  Well my sister sent me this link this morning and I wanted to share it with all of you. These kids are amazing and I want to bring more awareness to this syndrome. My niece isn't walking just yet but I am 100% sure she will be one day soon and I can't wait for the day she is walking with my mom home from school. My mom currently walks over and picks up my kids and my nephew will be making that trek in a couple of years and one day Em will be doing it also it will bring a smile to my face every time I see it. Look at this little boy go AMAZING!!

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/health/3-year-old-battles-angelman-syndrome?hpt=us_bn7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...