Thursday, May 2, 2013

Five Favorite Smells

I was inspired today by Steph over at Rande & Steph Plus Two. She is a true friend, inspiration and I just plain love her. She is just getting back into blogging which is great because she inspired me to start my blog. I love her easy honest style of writing. She posted on her Five Favorite Smells and I couldn't help while I was reading it but want to link up, make sure you click on the link above and visit her, I know you will love her too.

My Five Favorite Smells


Montana Air

Pine Trees, nothing beats a real tree

Bike Exhaust, ok so don't tell my hubby but I do love this smell,
sick maybe but so many memories.
BBQ, I love this smell

This guy, yummy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...