Thursday, June 19, 2014

Blog Plan

Back to blogging, I have been trying to figure out a way to get in more of a groove with my blogging but I keep struggling, sometimes it is because I go with the saying that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Sometimes it is out of pure laziness, sometimes it is because I am so busy living my life and spending time with my family I don't have time to blog about it.  Not that life isn't worth blogging about in fact quite the opposite I have lots of moments that I am like "Oh, I should write about this."  However not all my great ideas or wonderful stories make it to print.  So to help my good intentions and maybe keep some sanity and save some of these wonderful memories for my girls my blog needs a routine a series or two, maybe! I am not promising anything more than to try so here we go...

Mondays - Random Word of the Week
Tuesday - Recipe Randomness
Wednesday - Few of My Favorite Thing
Thursday - Throwback Thursday
Friday - Five Minute Friday
Saturday/Sunday - Weekend or Week Recap

P.S. I am looking for a couple of guest posts if any of my readers would like to share their blog on my blog please send me an message!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...