Friday, June 20, 2014

Release

It is that time again, Five Minute Friday with Lisa-Jo.

Today's word RELEASE

Ready Steady Write

Five minutes of writing and releasing my thoughts onto paper or in this case a computer screen.  I know I have a story to tell sometimes though it is not nice to share. But writing is definitely my release, it is a stress reliever and most times I do my best thinking while I am writing.  One day all of these negative thoughts will be released probably on paper with a pencil or pen in hand so that they can be burned as they don't need to be read by anyone they just need to be written down so that they are out of my head. I don't know if I am the only one who feels this way but when I write stuff down and physically get the words on paper it releases the thoughts and the temptation to go somewhere that nobody needs to go. Life will deal with the good, bad, and the ugly in it's own time and my thoughts on matters don't always need to be voiced.

Stop

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your heart about releasing your thoughts through writing. I would save myself a lot of trouble if I remembered that my thoughts did not always need to be voiced. I like your idea of writing them down and then getting rid of the paper. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Sometimes writing thoughts down on paper (or just typing them out) is the biggest release. It's my favorite way to lay down a heavy mental/emotional burden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how true that is! writing is such a release! Great way to use this word!

    Won't you come visit my place when you get a chance? Visiting from the marvelous FMF community. Love, Traci Michele @ http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...