Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Silly Putty

Had no idea what I was going to write about as I was sitting here playing with my daughters silly putty contemplating some of my favorite things. Then the plastic playdoh in my hand starting to get really hot, and I found myself purposefully making bubbles in it so I could get a popping noise. Duh, I love silly putty. The texture of it, the smell of it, the way it feels in my hands. I love that I can make it smooth or rough feeling that is stretches out, that I can take a newspaper and copy the funnies on to it. Yep one of my favorite things is silly putty for sure. You should try playing with some it is extremely stress relieving and so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...