Friday, April 22, 2011

Random Thoughts

Just some Random Thoughts for this Friday morning.

1. I took my girls to school on Tuesday normally not my day but Shane had to work early. I wish I had said no I couldn't take them. We get to school and normally I walk them across the crosswalk and give them a kiss and hug, well they decided different and asked if they could walk across the crosswalk by themselves. I couldn't tell them no as I definately want my girls to be able to stand on their own two feet but I had tears in my eyes as I drove away. Why do they have to grow up so fast? They did give me kisses in the car before they left but I felt so lost while driving away like I had forgotten something. :(

2. Easter is this Sunday so the girls have been bringing home little arts and crafts some they have done at school and some at my mom's house after school. Lauryn brought Shane and I home a card on Monday that was so sweet telling us she loves us and that Easter is about spending time with her family. Yes I won't lie I had a swelling heart with pride at my daughter for her wisdom. I also had to laugh because I had gotten the girls stuff for their Easter baskets but Monday after work I had to make a stop at Target so I could get their baskets I almost forgot them :)

Well it is goign to be a great weekend they are predicting 60 on Sunday, if you know anything about Montana you know that that is slightly unheard of I remember times running around in my Easter dress with my snow boots on :) So here is wishing you and your families a Happy Easter, and as Lauryn says I hope you get to spend lots of time with your family and friends and make lots of new memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...