Thursday, June 30, 2011

So a little follow-up on my “Baby Daddy, Best Friend, Amazing” post:

Funny how my plans change in the blink of an eye, for all you curious to know what I got my husband it will be in a later post as he actually hasn’t gotten a birthday gift from me yet.  Oh how funny is that, to make it even better he won’t get it until the 11th of July almost a month after his birthday.  In my family we do family birthdays so if there is more than one person with a birthday in a single month we combine them and have one big birthday it is fun and always us to all get together most of the time and see each other at least once a month, funny we all live in the same town but sometimes the only time we see each other is at the birthday celebration.  Well we are having Shane’s birthday, my cousin Tammy and my sisters’ birthday all on the 11th so it shall be a good time had by all.
To give you an update on his present because I am afraid you might all be slightly disappointed with his gift from me. I will give you a history, normally for Shane’s birthday I give him motorcycle gear as he is usually in need of it and I go for the expensive stuff because if it is cheap Shane will destroy it, I have a saying: ”if something lasts him more than a year it is worth buying stock in”, laugh but know I am not kidding (smiley face).  Shane is hard on stuff clothing, dirt bikes, you name it he gets good use out of it, but if I don’t want to be replacing it in the blink of an eye I have to make sure it is the best of the best.  This year if you read my post I was hoping to get away from this trend of buying dirt biking gear, and I did it for sure.  His gift is something he won’t buy for himself and I put extra thought into because of what I put on it.  I will stop teasing you but know that I will have a blog post covering his much anticipated gift hopefully he loves it and you are all not disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...