Thursday, October 4, 2012

Paid Days Off



Oh yes it is that time again, I am joining Ashley over at Domestic Fashionista for Thankfulness Thursdays.


Oh Thankfulness Thursday you snuck up on me but today I am thankful for paid days off. You see my girls are turning 10 this weekend and I am so extremely sad they have hit double digits and I am sure I have missed the last 9 years as I am just not sure where they went. But tomorrow I get a paid day off to go take birthday treats to their classes, have lunch with them and hopefully attend the Parent Council meeting. I also get to go get their birthday presents which is always so much fun. So yeah for having an employer that provides us with paid days off!

What are you thankful for??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

Green

 Linking up to Five Minute Friday , this week's prompt is Green So many meanings one tiny five letter word, perfect for Five Minute Frid...