Monday, October 29, 2012

LML Monday - Costumes, Parties and Sleepovers!

Oh yes I am joining up with Melissa from The Bright Side and her blog hopping Love My Life! I love this blog hop definately one of my favorites no complaining, whining, moaning or groaning, just love! So here goes nothing what I loved about last week!

Homemade Halloween Costumes, Friend Birthday Parties and Sleepovers!

Homemade Costumes, I have been making Halloween costumes since my girls were born total I have bought 3 costumes total. This year the girls wanted to be Marines one in Dress Blues and one in Cami's. To say I don't sew a lot is an understatement so I went online and ordered their costumes 3 weeks ago. End of last week I got an email stating one of the costumes had shipped and the other was out of stock and they had refunded my credit card. Are you kidding me!!! Ok so I definatley had a small meltdown where I may have cursed and thrown a tantrum. When it was over it was time for mama to step up and figure out how one little girl was going to be a Marine in dress blues. Well this weekend I did just that and if I do say so myself I think it turned out pretty fantastic. And we got Marine approval from our cousin, Thanks Ashton!


Friend Birthday Parties, I went insane! Hubby was out of town hunting and I decided I could handle 11 ten year olds by myself at the bowling alley oh yikes! No really they weren't the bad it was just a little hectic at the end when we really didn't have time for another game of bowling but there wasn't much to do either. No worries though we made it through and I think they all had a good time. I did forget some dinner though but I fed them cake, ice cream and candy! Oh yes and then sent all but two of them home.


Sleepovers, are so much fun even though I am the parent now. It is fun to watch my girls interact with their friends and see what kind of friends they have. These two little girls are fabulous because although I don't believe they are friends with each other at school they are friends with both of my girls they all four get along so well it is great. And this will be a memory for their senior yearbook for sure!



Definately love my life and all the memories I am making!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have you in the blog hop! I love having a weekly reminder to focus on the love and happiness. And hearing about what made other people happy always makes me happy too!

    I have to say, I think your Marine costume turned out amazing! Great job! It sounds like you had a very busy week with the kids, but I'm glad you made it through with your sanity intact. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful marine costume! Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

Green

 Linking up to Five Minute Friday , this week's prompt is Green So many meanings one tiny five letter word, perfect for Five Minute Frid...