Monday, September 2, 2013

Week 12: What Being A Mom Looks Like

Messy, beautiful, glamorous, ugly, sweet, glowing, dirty!
 
Motherhood looks good on the woman wearing it. It is for sure the best gift any woman could ever receive and the look on a new mothers face is the most perfect look ever. From being sleep deprived to being overwhelmed, feeling lost and maybe even in over one’s head, motherhood looks beautiful. A glow comes from a mom and a fierce sense of protection. I laugh when people say oh you don’t want to see him mad, an angry mom can rival any guy getting mad any day. Mess with my kids and I will make your nightmares seem like fairy tales. I am a momma grizzly and am fiercely protective of my babies. Being a mom looks like love, if you needed a picture of love take a picture of a new mom and you will see what love looks like. Being a mom looks like whatever you make it out to be, but at the end of the day when you are watching your babies sleep, it looks peaceful and perfect.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...