Tuesday, October 1, 2013

FMF - True

Linking up with Lisa-Jo Baker for Five Minute Friday. Have been missing this lately read on to learn why.

So here we go writing for five minutes with no corrections, pre-planning, oh yikes.

GO...

It is true, I have gone and lost my mind. I decided that at the age of 32, with 11 year old twins, a full time job and a hubby that I would go back to school.  Yep I am pretty sure that constitutes madness.  So I took on 9 credits, by the way for me that seems like 100 credits, it is three classes, two in classroom and one online. I do homework here and there and everywhere, like for instance when I take my youngest to volleyball practice I go upstairs and sit in the family room and do my homework for Sociology class oh yeah what a joy.  I do love school I love that after being graduated from high school for so long and being out of the school world I can still pull some good grades, this mama still has it.  I am happy because I am pursuing my passion, I have wanted to be a teacher since the 3rd grade, when my teacher inspired fun and a love of learning into me. Thank you Mrs. Hanson (Ms. Burke), I can't thank her enough. So it is true that I might not be as organized as I once was, that my house is definitely not as clean as it used to be, and that there are days plenty of days that I run around like a chicken with its head cut off (I almost mean that literally you should see me). But I am enjoying the ride I am on and it is also true that my husband is a saint for putting up with all the craziness that is this semester of my life, he owns two businesses and so keeps odd hours so being home by 5 so I can go to school is sometimes a little extra stress on him, and he sits in bed and watches TV while I do homework and waits. So it is all true, I have lost my mind, my husband and girls are amazing, and it is also totally true that this too shall pass.

STOP!

So what is true in your life right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...