Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nature Box Review

So there is a company out there called Nature Box, they advertise healthy delicious snacks and they have a good variety. You can choose from I believe 4 different size boxes with different price points, and you can customize your box in the case of allergies. I chose their basic box and this is what it contained.

Blueberry Almonds - never tried these sorry they didn’t sound that appealing to me however the hubby tried them and said they were great. I wish I had a food processor they came with a recipe for Blueberry Almond Butter, now that sounded good.

Teriyaki Twists – These are rice twists, they had a pretty good flavor and an even better crunch. Yep most of the time when I am looking for a snack I want crunch unless I am looking for sweet but when it comes to savory I want crunch and a lot of it. Yummy

Cocoa Waffle Wafers – Chocolate colored pieces of cardboard. Sorry but these are terrible. Hubby didn’t’ mind them so much but the girls and I thought they were terrible. Yucky

Berry Good Blend – This was one of the first things to go in our box, it was blend of blueberries and cherries I do believe and it was delicious. Super yummy I only wished I would have received more.

Fiesta Corn Strips – These were item number two to disappear. They were crunchy corn chips that were healthy and they were so good. Great flavor not too spicy I could have loved them even more on a salad.

I was not paid for this review, and I forgot to take pictures although all the packages look the exact same. The items were delicious and I would totally order again, next time I promise pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...