I linked up last week with Sarah Jo over at Paper-Bark Burch. That was a great post to get to write it reminded me and we could all use some reminders to be grateful for everything we have even when sometimes it doesn't feel like much.
8. Non-sensitive skin so I can wash dishes by hand when necessary
9. The wind as it reminds me that I have a house to be protected in.
10. Good interview skills they help me better my families and I's future.
11. Online degree programs without them I would never be able to attain my teaching degree.
12. Answered prayers although the answer hurt it was an answer and for that I am thankful.
13. My sister some people take their siblings for granted I am thankful I have her.
14. Motivation to workout
15. God's ever continuous support and love.
These are just a few things from the past week.
What are you thankful for?