Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Youth Sports

I saw this article today on a friend's Facebook post and couldn't help but share

Six Words Parents Need to Say to Their Kids About Sports or Any Performance

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, this article really made me think. I would love to hand it out before every youth sporting event. You see my husband and I have seen the good, bad, and ugly at our daughter's youth basketball games. Coaches acting like it is the NBA, parents acting like their children have sponsorship deals, it is out of hand. Since when did kids not get to just play, learn, and have fun. YIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...