Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Great Quote

Want to give credit where credit is due, a friend on Facebook posted this status and I loved it I thought I had posted it earlier but apparently I had missed hitting the post button so here you go...

"I make a conscious effort every day to be kind to people, idk I guess it was just how I was raised because my sister and cousins are the same way! I see so many girls who try hard to be mean or put others down just so they can say they don't put up with people's shit and are proud of being a "bitch". Being a bitch is not something to be proud of in my opinion, treating people the way you would like to be treated and respectfully standing up for things you believe in is something to be proud of. I hope when I have kids they try hard to help other rather than try hard to "impress" others. You get what you give in this world, give a smile and I can almost promise you, you will get one in return:)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...