Friday, March 28, 2014

Yes they are GIRLS

There is nothing that makes me madder than someone being rude to my girls. Yep mess with my cubs and you will wish there was a grizzly bear breathing down your neck instead of me. They are my everything and hubs and I have been raising them to be polite and have manners so when an adult is rude to them it just plain ticks me off.

Today these two adorable rambunctious girls were taken out to the Broadwater to go swimming they are old enough to read and know which dressing room to go into. So when some lady says to them "you young men are in the wrong dressing room". Their Maka naturally steps in and tells her they are not men but girls, when she says well they don't look like it instead of apologizing I get a little upset.

Now I can guess she thought they were boys for a couple of reasons their short hair and their swimsuits. You see they wear sunblock short sleeved swim tops (K wears one because of her Vitilgo and L because they are twins and she likes to look like it sometimes), and their swim bottoms are swim trunks that are yes, I will admit it boys because my girls don't like how short the girls swim bottoms are. Now just because they wear their hair short and don't like to show all the skin that God gave them to the world people assume they are boys.

News flash lady look closer before you speak especially if you are being rude the little girls you insulted today were hurt by your rude comments and that makes this mama very angry. Not all little girls wear bikinis, tube tops or short shorts, and have long hair. And if you had just said "sorry" it would have made a world of difference.

A gentle reminder to think before you speak there is no excuse for being rude.

Brook
Sent from my HTC One™ X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...