Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend Recap 3/24

So I have left the world of Facebook for a little bit definitely missing some friends and family on there but it has been a good break so far from the drama and vague posting.

This weekend we didn't do a whole lot but the little that we did was fun. Friday night I honestly don't remember too much we had Lauryn's first volleyball game and she did great she is definately good at the sport although there is a part of me that knows she really wants to do softball and I will have to give in to this maybe next summer. I should state that it isn't that I don't want her to do softball it is that it goes during the summer, I love summer you see and I love spending weekends out camping and playing in the mountains and relaxing/spending time with my family.  Softball games and tournaments are not my idea of a good summer weekend well spent.  However I have never discouraged my kids and I don't want to discourage something as great as softball so I will get on the band wagon and suck it up next year I promise, until then it is another season of volleyball. 

Quiet Saturday mornings are for sure the best, I got up early to go get my Bountiful Basket and then came home made a cup of coffee in my sweet new coffee cup (it makes french press) LOVE IT!! Then I sat on the couch while my girls snoozed away and watched the movie Safe Harbor, it was fabulous.  Saturday night we went to my sister-in-laws house and had a birthday party for my mother-in-law it was nice to sit and chat with family we don't get to see nearly enough. Then we came home and had family movie night and watched Frozen. Cute movie if you haven't seen it, made even cuter when your girls are singing all the songs even if they don't know all the lyrics.

Sunday was a late morning Hubby and I haven't slept in, in forever so we snoozed away and relaxed not getting up until 10:30 it was nice. Then I made breakfast while he worked some in the garage, the rest of the day was spent doing some stuff for taxes for our two businesses, laundry, cleaning you know the normal.  Then Sunday night was spent at my mother-in-law's house for her husband's birthday. Another nice evening spent with family and she made lasagna so no complaints from this girl YUMMY!!

It was a great weekend with not too much excitement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...