Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankfulness Thursday Week 7




Oh yes it is that time again, I am joining Ashley over at Domestic Fashionista for Thankfulness Thursdays.

I am thankful for the magic of a picture.
Such a great day today, early this morning a member of our family returned from deployment. His wife (who is my cousin) was there to greet him along with some great friends whom are like family.  I am very happy to have him back on US soil, safe and with his wife who has been waiting to wrap her arms around him. This picture made me cry.
Love you both and Ashton WELCOME HOME!!

1 comment:

  1. SO GLAD he is home safe and sound! Huge supporter of our troops, just wish we could figure out how to get them ALL home. L&P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...