Tuesday, February 5, 2013

14 Days of Valentines - Days 1-5

I got this idea last year and my hubby loves it! This works in my favor when he thinks he is being funny and says they cancelled Valentines Day this year I just say oh well I guess no 14 Days. He always comes back with no they just cancelled it for everyone else! I take this to mean he really likes it and yes he is a little spoiled.
So I have been behind on my posting so I will catch you up on Days 1-5 and then I promise to post once a day for the next 10 days. Most of these presents are either free or from the dollar store, no need to break the bank to show my hubby I love him I am pretty sure he already knows it is just fun to surprise him each day.

Day 1 - A plastic heart filled with Sweethearts.
Note: You have my heart always have always will!
 
Day 2 - Bottle Caps candy.
Note: You are soda amazing!
 

Day 3 - Starburst Red favorites.
Note: You make my heart BURST!
(corny yes, did he smile and laugh yes but he loved it)
 
Day 4 - Two miniature boxes of Frosted Flakes.
Note: I think you are GREAT!
  

Day 5 - Raisinets Dark Chocolate covered.
Note: You can always make me smile, one of the many RAISIN's I love you!

 
 
Check back tomorrow for his next present, and you can always check out the The Dating Divas blog for more great ideas on dating your hubby!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...