Friday, February 1, 2013

Night skiing

The girls first time night skiing how exciting. Thursday Shane mentioned Friday night he would like to take the girls skiing after school. I am not a huge fan of skiing nit I like going along for support and sometimes I even run onto friends in the lodge. Tonight no friends in the lodge but it is pretty quiet and I wish I would have brought a book oh well lesson learned for next time.  I love that my girls are bigger daredevils than their mama they love the adrenaline rush and the adventure.  I love that they have things they can do with their daddy. So much fun hopefully I can get a picture.

Brook
Sent from my AT&T HTC One™ X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...