Saturday, February 2, 2013

500 Calorie Treadmill Workout

So in my search to find something besides The Jeff Probst Show to make my Wednesday and Thursday treadmill runs more entertaining the Internet provided me with this.
 
 
 
 
The first sentence spoke to me, "It's no secret I'm not a huge fan of the treadmill", I ditto that, second whatever I agree. I don't hate the treadmill but it can get boring and mundane and that makes me not exactly thrilled to go to the gym. Well that is until I tried this workout, I think I might actually like the treadmill now. Oh yes I said that. I normally workout at home with Jillian Michael's Monday, Tuesday and Friday but Wednesday and Thursday are the two days I have an hour lunch so off to the gym I go. I did this workout the other day and was gross sweaty but I loved the feeling of accomplishment when I was done.
Go ahead you know you want to try it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Brook, this is my favorite website...losr10# in January..do a search for the Super Bowl work out....more fun than the deck of cards Bob Harper used.

    Love to you and the rest of the family

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...