Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Forever Friends

We are missing a member, I know there is a picture with all 8 of us somewhere I will find it.
FOREVER FRIENDS
By: Anonymous

We're joined in a friendship
That time cannot sever
With bonds we have built
We'll remain friends forever
We're welded in spirit
Attached by our hearts
And fused by the feelings
That friendship emparts
We're tied by emotions
Connected by dreams
Reinforced by our hopes
Unified by extremes
No longer a function
of time or of space
Our love is a substance
That life won't replace
No matter how distant
We'll always endeavor
To sense the full meaning
of Friendship Forever


We look so good for this year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...