Friday, July 13, 2012

Risk

Five Minute Friday


RISK

Well 5 Minute Friday doesn't have a topic for this week so I decided to go look at past topics and pick one, well I got lazy and took the first one. RISK

The first thing that came to mind was taking a risk. So the biggest risk I think I have ever taken was being an unmarried pregnant 20 something.  Definitely one of the scariest things I have ever done, we had been together for about 1 1/2 years not too long our girls turn 10 this year and we have been together 12 years this year. Oh yeah, but an unplanned pregnancy was what happened and today we call them our biggest blessing. Telling my hubby I was pregnant was terrifying and life changing, but we kept the pregnancy and we have made it this far in our journey. It has had ups and downs and periods where I wondered what the heck I had gotten myself into, but I wouldn't change the moment I found out I was pregnant and I wouldn't change any of our road traveled thus far. We have learned and grown and our marriage is by far stronger today than it was yesterday. Amazing how taking a risk usually leads you on an unforgettable journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...