Thursday, July 19, 2012

Your Turn Thursday

Question: What was your path to motherhood, and how has it affected your experience of being a mom?

So I was out bloghopping reading some fellow bloggers posts and came across one by The Happiest Mom, I love reading her blog and this one really sucked me in.  She talks about her path to motherhood, and it sounds a little familiar, so as a recap and for those of you that don't know here is my story... March of Dimes.

Please join Your Turn Thursday, and share your path to motherhood.

When I hear my girls say mom, my heart melts, even at age 9, I love them to the moon and back always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...