Sunday, January 6, 2013

12 Days of Christmas - Hubby Style

So I have done 14 Days of Valentines, 16 Days of Shane, and now 12 Days of Christmas. My hubby loves these little surprises every day and it defiantly benefits our marriage I think because shows him how much I love him and that I am thinking about him especially during the crazy holiday season.

So the 12 Days of Christmas - Hubby Style went something like this.

One plaid ribbon tacked up with 12 envelopes hanging
 


 

Here is what was in those envelopes, sorry in pictures of the contents just more reading. :)

Day 1 - One Nerf gun, and a note letting him know that when he got home he was under attack.

Day 2 - Two work gloves

Day 3 - Three chocolates

Day 4 - Four fruit roll ups

Day 5 - Five gumballs

Day 6 - Six packs of Pez and a dispenser

Day 7 - Seven Hershey Kisses

Day 8 - Eight Lollipops

Day 9 - Nine songs on CD

Day 10 - Ten dark chocolate covered cherries

Day 11 - Eleven back rub coupons

Day 12 - Twelve homemade mixed chip cookies

To say he loved it would be an understatement and even though it made his stocking a little lighter because I didn't want to overload him on goodies he said he loved the 12 Days of Christmas - Hubby Style but he loved me even more. Oh yes he is a keeper, sorry ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...