Monday, January 7, 2013

Do You Believe? I Do

I participated in a Secret Santa Swap over at  Messy Dirty Hair and my secret Santa ROCKED! Seriously people doing swaps like this puts you in the spirit because there is so much thought that goes into preparing a box for someone that doesn't know you and all you have is information you have gathered stalked off their blog.

So I still haven't figured out who my Secret Santa is and she probably thinks I forgot or didn't like my gift but she is very wrong I remembered just needed a blogland break and I LOVED my box. Here is what she included.



 
She stalked my blog to find out one of my favorite things to do with my girls that is girly is our fingernails I will share pictures later but we did our fingernails and they are sparkling and beautiful. The hot chocolate is delicious and the marshmallows actually went to use in chocolate rice crispy treats. OH YUMMY!!
 
My secret Santa was the best for sure her thoughtfulness from every part of my gift down to the way she wrapped it made me feel truly blessed. Thank you!! And if you read this please comment so that I know who you are.
 
Belated Merry Christmas to you and your family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts?

FMF: BLAME

 Hello, blog world I haven't been on here in forever, but today's prompt reminded me that I used to love this space. So here goes no...